,,In order to be irreplaceable
one must always be different"
COCO CHANEL
...in unserer kleinen Welt. In der euch zwei Darmstädter Mädels, in ihr Leben voller Mode, Kunst und Abenteuer entführen.
"Mode ist das Gegengift zur grauen Realität"
"I'm not really someone who spends hours and hours doing hair and make-up, as you can probably tell. That's why I've got a signature look that takes me five minutes. It's to do with laziness, not hankering after a well thought out look".
Alexa Chung
7 Kommentare:
Die Bilder haben eine sehr schöne Atmosphäre =) Ich bekomme Lust zu grillen ;D
Fantastic photos!
They're so vibrant! Makes me want to get out in the sunshine!
du hast aber seeeeeehr süße haare !! die sehen so glatt und so weich aus !! =) =*
I love your blog + the way you crop photos! Every picture is interesting!
xx rk
StudioSwag.blogspot.com
Great photos and I love that quote!!
<3 Kelly
sourtang.com
find auch dass die fotos eine sehr schöne atmosphäre haben :)
Great pictures, and great quote! :)
http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/
Kommentar veröffentlichen